200+ Best WhatsApp Status

Posted by Kunal Shah
People can share Feelings on different way but in this era Internet working extremely great and In them we can talk about messaging Application then we not aware to whats app messaging application.there are the best way to share our feeling with friends.

In whatsapp People share feelings as well as share whats they happening Now around in this beautiful world.they share on words, Smileys, emojies and emotions.


See :- 127+ Best Whatsapp Status 2015

In People Status are trend to what they do and they changed it on day,some of change it on weekly.hear i am share with bunch of whats up evergreen status list they give a good personality in your circle.




Best Ever Whatsapp Status :

  • I want some one to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.
  • I am so 'Poor' that can't get pay attention In class.
  • Life is simple, people are complicated.
  • Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status.
  • Totally available!! Please disturb me..!!
  • “SUCCESS” Depends On Your Luck..!!
  • Some People Call Me Mike, You Can Call Me Mid-Night..!
  • Sometimes you succeed…. and other times you learn..!
  • I’m not online, it’s just an optical illusion..!
  • Behind every successful man is a surprised GirlFriend..@
  • We live in a society were pizza gets to your house before police.
  • God is really creative , i mean ..just look at Me.
  • typing....
  • Since 1992..[ Puts Your Birth Date]
  • Mistakes are proof that you are trying..
  • Don't watch My DP..! Nothing new to read...!
  • Found Error: Status UnGodhebal.. :p
  • Our marriage is like a workshop. I work and my wife sleep.. :p
  • Life is short talk Fast..!
  • Born to express not to impress..!
  • "370HSSV0773H" Read it upside down.
  • Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life :P
  • I'm Jealous Of My Parents… I’ll Never Have A Kid As Cool As Theirs!
  • Don’t play stupid with me, I am better at it..

Conclusion

So Hear I have share bunch of  list Best Whatsapp Status, Now You can set on your whats app DP I hope Your Dp will be looking awesome with status so Friends it's  my status list , you can share some extra Unique, Funny ,Romantic, Short , Best ,Hindi status then puts it on comment box so its helpful for our visitors and Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment